The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you, in a clear a precise manner, about the cookies that are used by our website.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalise our website, facilitate browsing for our users, provide a better browsing experience when using the website, identify problems to improve the site, take measurement and generate usage statistics and show advertising related to your preferences by analysing use of the website.
¿What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technology, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are the tools used by web servers to store and recover information about the visitors, as well as to offer correct functionality of a website.
Types of cookies
Types of cookies depending on the company that manages them:
- Own cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website that provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website that provides the service requested by the user, but by another company that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Moreover, if cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website’s owner but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
Type of cookies based on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these cookies permit a user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available there, including those used by the editor for web page management and operations and enabling its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling the flow and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted sections, remembering the items that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process related to an order, handling payment, controlling the fraud related to the security of service, registering or applying for participation in an event, counting visits for the purpose of billing for the licenses for service operation (website, platform or application), using security elements during browsing, storing contents in order to broadcast video or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, load animation for a text or an image) or sharing contents through social networks. This category also includes, due to the technical nature thereof, the cookies that make it possible to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces as another element of design or layout of the service offered to the user, which have been included by the editor on the web page, application or platform based on the criteria like the edited content, without collecting user information for various purposes, such as personalising such advertising content and other content types.
- Preferences or personalisation cookies: these cookies allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with predefined characteristics that may differentiate his or her experience from that of the users, such as, for example, language, the number of results to be shown for a search performed by the user, service aspect or content depending on the type of browser used by the user to access the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the website to which they are linked, including quantification of advertisement impact. Information collected through the cookies of such type is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of the data on the usage by the users of service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies make it possible to manage the advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible. These cookies store information about users’ behaviour obtained through the ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile on the basis of which to show advertising.
- Geolocation cookies: these are used to locate the user when a service is requested. This cookie is anonymous and it is used, for example, to offer you the correct information depending on the country you are in.
Types of cookies based on the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: these are the cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They tend to be used for storing information that only needs to be maintained for the provision of service requested by the user during a single session (for example, a list of acquired products) and they disappear once the session is ended.
- Persistent cookies: these are the cookies where the data continues to be stored on users’ computers. They can be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the person who is responsible for such cookie, which may range from several minutes to several years.
Cookies used by our website
Used to distinguish the users.
Used to distinguish the users.
How to disable the cookies in the browsers?
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on his or her computer by modifying the configuration parameters of their web browser:
- Chrome Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings
For more information, please go to Google support or your browser’s help section.
- Explorer Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings
For more information, please go to Microsoft support or your browser’s help section.
- Firefox: Tools ->Options -> Privacy-> History -> Custom settings
For more information, please go to Mozilla support or your browser’s help section.
- Safari Preferences -> Privacy
For more information, please go to Apple support or your browser’s help section.
Deactivating cookies does not prevent website browsing, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may withdraw his or her consent to the Cookies Policy at any time, and may delete the cookies stored on his or her computer through the adjustments and settings of the Internet browser, as indicated above, as well as by going to our Settings menu: